Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Catching up with the Foster's


After Kyle and I got married in December, we moved into a tiny one bedroom apartment in Oroville. Our apartment is old and small, but it is now home to us. We tried to decorate it and make it as comfortable as it can be. It is conveniently just a five minute walk to Food Maxx, where we both work. Kyle just started school at the Northwest Lineman College. It is four months, he graduates on November 5th. After graduation, we are going to try and find a job locally but there is a chance we will have to move out of California. Once we are settled I want to go back to school. But until then I am at Food Maxx for atleast a few more months. I am so grateful for Kyle and appreciate all he does for me and for our marriage. I just love him!


3 comments:

  1. Cute blog Scoobs. This will be such a good way to journal and you have started it from the beginning of your marriage and will always be able to look back at everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was expecting to hear that you were pregnant. I do enjoy reading blogs.

    ReplyDelete