Tuesday, November 9, 2010

He is a certified Lineman


Last Friday, was Kyle's Graduation and his Rodeo. It was so fun to be able to see where he goes to school and what he has been doing for the last four months. It was really amazing to see him climb poles and how much he just loves climbing.


Kyle's event was the mystery event. He had to climb the pole, de-energize the pole, and save the kitty on the top. His instructors were timing them and it was a competition between the whole class.

Some of Kyle's friends came from Food Maxx, and his family was there along with Mom. It was really funny to hear everyone's expression when they saw Kyle in his "MAN SUIT" as they call it. It is true though, when he gets in his Lineman gear he looks completely different. I was proud of him though because he got the fastest climbing time of everyone in his class, and he saved the kitty.


Later that evening was his actual graduation. It was really fun seeing all of these boys graduating and starting their careers.

I am so proud of Kyle and the sacrifices he made these last four months. He worked so hard. He went to school full time and still worked full time. As his classmates came through my line at Food Maxx, they always told me how they could never do what Kyle does and it made me really appreciate Kyle and everything he does for me. I am a lucky girl!



5 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Kyle. Good luck with the job search! And there are a lot of jobs I could NEVER do, and yours is one of them! It looks waaay too scary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job, Kyle! It must feel so great to be done with school and ready to start working. (wish it was us.) I liked the pictures of you up there. You did look very manly all geared up and working. I could never do that either. I have a huge fear of heights so I have to give you props for taking that on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey i finally added you to my blog list so now i will know when you make a post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job Kyke. It was so fun watching you climb and seeing you all dressed up a looking manly. Good luck on the job search.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job, Kyle! I feel really scary when I look back to the ground. You looks great when you were up there. Good luck for both of you! Top Shoes Brand

    ReplyDelete